Ribbon cut Burley, and very aromatic. Strong orange smell. Very moist.

ContentsBurley
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full, Overwhelming
1.0
dt753 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
dt753 (12)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Upon being gifted with a sample of this, I was looking forward to a citrus smoke.

Upon packing and lighting it, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the orange flavor came through. It was not too strong, but very flavorful with a fantastic room note. As my bowl progressed to the half way point, I started to notice a bitter taste accompanied by tongue bite. By the time I started down the "home stretch" my appreciation for this tobacco had vanished.

Every time I have returned to this blend, it has been tolerable only if I smoke half a bowl, and dump the rest out. I really hate that, as I do like the (initially) orange flavor of this tobacco.

workingstiff Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
workingstiff (39)
Mild Medium Overwhelming Tolerable

I am not real sure why they sell this one, it is a very odd little smoke. The flavoring is very distinct. Blended lighty in with other tobacco, it does give a slightly exotic flavor. That was the nicest thing that I can say about it.

WillardFan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
WillardFan (68)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable

On a whim, I bought some of this stuff from my local tobacconist. This has to be some of the worst stuff I've ever loaded into a pipe. It's a cross between a good furniture polish and a low grade diesel fuel. I would rather smoke Borkum Riff Whiskey for the rest of my life, than to have to ever sample this stuff again. It left an awful after-taste, which seemed to linger on forever. I very quickly removed it from my go-to pipe before it suffered any irreversable damage. If we had a negative star rating, this one deserves a -4 ...