A blend of Cavendish - Virginia blend with that island rum flavor.

ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringRum
Strength
Taste
2.3
Big Nick Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Big Nick (72)
Medium Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

A bit dry, a bit flat, quite uneventful. Not a full on aromatic type of tobacco, just some pedestrian pipeweed with a possible light misting of rum. Not bad, but again, quite uneventful.

The Black Falcon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Black Falcon (19)

Smoking this blend reminds me of G.L. Pease 'Barbary Coast' which i happen to like very much. They both have rich overtones of Rum or Brandy which makes them extremely delicious. Jamaican Rum excels in the cavendish department combined with the natural sweetness of the virginias laced with Rum makes this blend a solid three stars as i can smoke this regularly as an all day blend. Different and exciting the tangy sweetness of this wonderful blend finds me wanting more and more. A little mild in the N department but still a worthwhile smoke rich and zesty.

Zogg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zogg (7)

Tasted like rum, Smelled of rum.

Burned kinda hot though.

It packed well, but gave me more bite than i wanted. It went out randomly a bunch in every bowl I've tried. I did taste the tobacco, which was good. it wasn't all flavoring. Sadly, not worth the money though because it bites pretty hard and burns poorly.

Edit: This is the 40,000th review on this site :O

Ian4545 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ian4545 (7)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Tolerable

This was the First Tobacco I bought it was OK. Although I threw it away after I bought some Chartwell.

asteroidhunter Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
asteroidhunter (2)
Mild Medium to Strong Full Pleasant

I like this blend late evening with a nice red, very satisfying and burns exceptionally well. A little syrupy at the end; still a very nice aromatic.

Talonr1701 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Talonr1701 (119)

Very light to taste and aroma. It wasn't too bad, but didn't knock my socks off. To be honest, I mixed to with Pirate Kake and some Black cavandish and made what my wife calls "Scally Wag"- the rum/cav mix covers the Latakia room note and my wife thinks its great. Best of both worlds I guess. You try it and see....