A smooth Burley blend with a great peach flavor and aroma. Simple and satisfying.

FlavoringCream, Peach
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste

2.5
Very Mild Strong Mild Very Pleasant

I really do appreciate the fact that Altadis has been, without fail, sending a box of its blends to our monthly pipe club meetings for almost two years. Sometimes the blends are a big hit, sometimes a true disappointment. Peaches and Cream produced a mixed bag of opinions. So, I'll give it a two star rating as it did please a few of my fellow puffers.

It was the sweetest tasting tobacco I've ever tried, and burned hot. I reserve an old GBD Canadian shaped pipe for aromatics because it is a good smoker that didn't cost me much. My wife loves the way that pipe smells. After a load of Peaches and Cream, she may want to marry it. As for my relationship with Peaches & Cream; it was a quick divorce.

PhillyB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PhillyB (40)
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I REALLY liked this tobacco for a short period. It smells fantastic out of the package and in the air. The taste is pretty good for maybe the first half of the pipe but falls flat after that point. Good for if you're with a group of people who really hate pipe tobacco but not much else.

boxertwin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
boxertwin (10)
Mild Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I bought this because I knew that my wife would love the smell. I figured it would be a typical goopy, over flavored aromatic. I like an aromatic and am no snob. I also can enjoy an English blend. I really liked this blend. It was a desert smoke for sure. Not something to always be smoking but I did like it.

Glorfindel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Glorfindel (57)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

Ok, I liked this one, but I loved Pal 'O Mine which is the consumate peach blend to my palate.

This is not equal to Pal 'O Mine which I give 4 stars, but this is a close, affordable, bulk-rate 2nd, so it gets 3 stars.

Good, discernable peach flavor, with light creaminess as described. Not moldy or harsh with flavor of peaches strong enough to be identifiable but not so that it becomes cloying.

For a cheaper bulk version of Pal 'O Mine, this is a winner, though the Pal is still my favorite fruit flavored aromatic.

3 stars,