Same as Apricot Brandy but with a distinct peach brandy flavor.

Blended ByCraig Tarler
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley
FlavoringBrandy
Strength
Extremely Mild, Medium, Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium, Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Strong
1.0
JimInks (2040)
Medium Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Tasted like peach brandy, but it had a weird alcohol flavor that also provides a little bitterness. There's no real tobacco taste, except for a harshness from the earthy, toasted, lightly nutty burley. Has little nicotine. Won't bite, but can get harsh if puffed fast. Burns at a reasonable pace and a fairly consistent flavor. Leaves a little moisture in the bowl, and needs an average number of relights. Not an all day smoke.

Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Very Pleasant

I've not posted any reviews of C&D blends over the past couple of years although I have nearly 100 of them in my personal tobacco log. So, I am running through them as I get time to transcribe here on my favorite place to hang out and blab with my fingers. (-;

Why do I keep sucker punching myself over a bit of nostalgia. My father, when he quit cigarettes, smoked pipes for awhile and smoked some kind of peach brandy offering while watching TV in the evenings. I loved sitting near him and smelling that Peach Brandy! The only problem is, everytime I find a peach brandy tobacco (which is not often), it is an awful smoke. This one was light in the loafers regarding standing up to what a fine aromatic should be. Nice try for C&D, but dadgum, this stuff was just plain hot, bitey and not good. A bugger to keep lit, too.

Mountain Man Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mountain Man (23)
Strong Strong Full Strong

First thing I noticed was how dry the tobacco was coming from a sealed tin.Taste horrible.Very strong tobacco flavor.Didnt notice peach or brandy.Taste exactly like a cigar and I hate cigars.Took 3 or 4 puffs,dumped the bowl and trashed my brand new $12.00 tin.Nasty,nasty nasty.