A combination of Golden Virginia Tobaccos blended with mild Danish Dark Cavendish, Oriental and Burley.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Coffee
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Mild, Extra Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild
Unnoticeable, Tolerable
1.5
CoreyR Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CoreyR (19)
Extremely Mild Extra Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

Simply aweful. I was expecting so much more from a Peter Stokkebye offerring. The chemical taste was overwhelming and I ended up duming the half smoked bowl and being so glad that I only purchased 1 ounce to try. I am now trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the ounce? I would think of the compost heap but, seriously, it might be harmful to my plants. I do not like giving a bad review but my recomendation is to stay far away from this stuff.

Fellow traveler Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fellow traveler (64)
Mild Mild Mild Tolerable

Pouch: Dry, bulky. Smell of anise, delicate application, flavored, not cased. Maybe 2% black cavindish, rest light virginia and some burly.

Flame: Burns well, thin bodied dry smoke. No harshness, slight nose tingle. Little tongue bite. Taste of coffee, slight vanilla when the small scraps of cavendish light, no cream at all.

Sidestream: Smooth, cigarette aroma, dry smoke. Not steamy like Lanes. Ever so slight nose tingle. Virginia predominates, the pouch aroma does not translate into the smoke.

Down Bowl: Stays dry, no bitterness. No wetness in pipe. Flavor changes to a spicy tobacco as flavoring burns off. Oriental is great, slight cigarette flavor. Call it tongue bite?

Aftertaste: Tobacco, no bitterness, slight tingle in mouth. Flavor in nose is coffee. Half a hour after and it is a nice peppery taste and light tobacco taste in nose.

Conclusion: Mild strength, mild tasting dry smoke. A nice tasting virginia, not a sweet cavendish or burly. If you like Stokkeby products you may like this one, but for me it is to mild, and I will not buy again.