None provided.

Notes: Dream Castle pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

BrandDream Castle Tobacco Company
Blended BySutliff Tobacco Company
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringRum
Strength
Taste

2.3
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

It's wet, and you'd better dry it some or you'll have too much goop in your bowl. It's actually a pretty decent blend, if you like buttered rum, that is. It does taste like buttered rum somewhat, and isn't as overpowering as I was expecting. You can also taste the burley and a little of the Virginia. Dry it first, and you'll have a pleasant all day smoke. There are much better aros, but for the budget smoker, it'll do. For an experienced smoker, I doubt it'll satisfy.

John Monroe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
John Monroe (2)
Mild Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Very pleasing tobacco, with no bite, Fully cased and top flavored. I would like to add a note that this brand has moved from Rite Aid and is now sold at Iwan Ries out of Chicago. Ries has a lot of excellent tobacco's as well. You can visit there site here http://www.iwanries.com. Just found out that they are now selling all Vintage Flavors.

brianradomski Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
brianradomski (1)
Very Mild None Detected Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I saw "Vintage" brand butterd rum in a rite aid store in another state while vacationing. Always on a struggling budget I didnt buy the butterd rum as not a necessity but now that we are back in New jersey NO rite aid store here has butterd rum and OHHHH how I'd love to try it! My regular pipe tobacco is admiral's choice vanilla: its all she'll allow me to puff but honey got curious too about the butterd rum!! Well I used an email address I found and got to working with representatives of rite aid for the butterd rum: they merely disappeared on me! SO has anyone any idea how where I might find affordable ("Vintage") butterd rum pipe tobacco please???Hey THANK P.S. I included made up ratings only to make sure this got posted. you!!!

DEMONSIX Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DEMONSIX (11)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I love this tobacco. Taste is great, smell is great, price is great. Everyone loves when I smoke this. One of my most smoked tobaccos. Been coming back to this for years. Someone said "only a novice would smoke this". Didn't know pipe smoking was a contest of skill. It's all about the tobacco. I like the pipe and good tobacco. This is one good tobacco.

Zone Smoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zone Smoke (199)
Mild Medium to Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

As with all Dream Castle tobaccos, this one is shit. Scrub burley coated with flavoring and PG. A wet, bitey mess than only a novice would enjoy...and not for long at that.

Mild Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This blend promises much, but delivers little. Oh sure it starts out nice enough, but halfway in you will want to tump out your pipe. Why? The base tobaccos are harsh rough and bitter.

If you like aromatics, you would do well to try the blends from Wilke, Peretti, or Cornell & Diehl. They do cost more, but are exponentially better. Trust me.