Latakia flake tobacco

BrandG. Smith & Sons
ContentsLatakia
Strength
Taste
Full
Unnoticeable
jackflash Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jackflash (4)
Medium None Detected Full Unnoticeable

I MADE A MISTAKE.I thought this was J.F. Germain's Special Latakia Flake. so please disregard this review. A rich tasting Latakia and I would guess it's Cyprian but if their is Syrian in this blend it's pretty much in the background. It comes in a cool little tin and the cut is a rougher or more rustic flake that I've seen. A flake cut is my favorite by far, but the smoker has to rub or adjust it to their liking. After opening the tin it gave off a delicious leather aroma that I love. The tobacco was very moist, actually to moist to smoke without lighting multiple times to get it going and thusly smoking harshly and incompletely. This blend must be rubbed and left to dry on your tray for 30 minutes to almost an hour. Drying changes this blend from mediocre at best into a smooth,creamy,sweet,non-biting ,drool down your chin Latakia experience that is unrivaled. A medium meerschaum or large Briar bowl enhances the cool sweetness even more. This goes to the head of the line over Penzance,Old Ironsides,Odyssey and my other Cyprian based Latakia. It took me a month to learn to get the most out of this blend. I know that I'm raving and so I won't write anymore lest the wrong people read this an make it illegal. This gets my top 4 star rating.