Named after one of our regular customers. This blend is mild and very smooth. A mixture of black Cavendish and Virginias that are further enhanced with the succulent flavor of dark chocolate and mellow coffee beans. A very rich room aroma, almost as if you are baking brownies.

BrandPipes & Pleasures
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
ColumbusKid Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ColumbusKid (4)
Extremely Mild Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I guess I'm not an aromatic fan. It didn't really taste like coffee to me, just. . . well like a funky armpit. I tried it out of a cob, once, then gave the bag to an older gentleman who likes aromatics hopefully he enjoys it. After that first bowl, I smelt it in the bag, and it didn't even have the enjoyable coffee smell anymore, it just smelt like it molded in that hour that I let it sit unopened while I was smoking. Oh well, if you want an aromatic, this one's for you. However, if you don't like heavy casing nor sucking on unwashed underarm I warn you. . . stay away!

smokey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smokey (120)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

I have smoked several tobaccos that are touted as coffee flavored and Johnny Mocha has been the best of the lot so far. At the beginning of the smoke there is a strong taste of coffee that gradually subsides to a medium coffee note with a strong background taste of Virginias. It doesn't burn wet and does not goop up your pipe or leave a lot of wet dottle. Lighting and burn are overall average, which is actually a pretty good rating for an aromatic. Pipes and Pleasures blends are a little more expensive than a lot of bulks, but the tobaccos are of very good quality. Scoring for Johnny Mocha; Taste- 15 out of 20; Lighting and burn rate- 7 out of 10; Value- 6 out of 10. That makes an overall score of 28 and a good * rating for Johnny Mocha.