An all time favorite. #1 Grade American AAA Burley, Golden Cavendish, and Virginia tobaccos flavored with an exclusive vanilla extract. Fluff string cut.

BrandConsolidated
Blended ByAltadis USA
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringVanilla
CutShag
Packaging2oz, 8oz, 1lb, 5lb
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild to Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
1.2
Big bad Jon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Big bad Jon (232)
Very Mild Medium Very Mild Pleasant

This tobacco does burn fairly well but tastes too much like a vanilla candle. The only use I can find for it is to add just a bit to dry aromatics.

romaso Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
romaso (36)

Consolidated (CCC) is now Altadis. I got a sample of this with a recent order, and it's flavor was fake-tasting. There are many much better vanillas out there. I'd suggest Stokkebye's PS9 Vanilla Creme.

Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This one sounds good in theory, but doesn't work in practice. It is just too heavily adulterated with humectant. It stays wet forever...

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant to Tolerable

The only thing use this for is occasionally, I will add a small amount to a mixture.

The flavoring has an odd taste to me. People in the room said it smelled nice, and the vanilla scent was OK. It smokes wet, and will bite if given half a chance.

There are much better vanilla tobaccos out there. I got this on a real deal - I paid $1.99 for a pound of it. I'm not sure I would do it again. Even at that price.

Inquisitor Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Inquisitor (155)
Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Very Pleasant

This is one of those blends that everyone will love except for the person smoking it. It isn't "bad", it just isn't anything at all. It simply lacks flavor. I'm not a stickler for "true tobacco flavor" in every blend, but even the vanilla topping doesn't come through to the flavor. It smells divine in the bag and in the room. It is very cool, though it goes out and gurgles from goopy, PG-laden casings.

I kept this for a while to mix with flavorful tobaccos for social occasions. Alas, it sucked the flavor out of them every time.

On the bright side, I keep small baggies of this in my car from time to time, and receive frequent compliments. A 5-gram sample retains its flavor for over 6 months, and never dries out.

For a better Vanilla aromatic, everyone seems to love MacBaren's Vanilla Cream.