A delightful blend of the worlds finest tobaccos and champagne, aged for mellow taste and flavor. Pleasing to the palate with an outstanding aroma.

BrandConsolidated
Blended ByAltadis
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste
renaissance man Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
renaissance man (14)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Wow this is a treat. If your not into soft aromatics this isn't for you. This is a great slow puffer. This blend has a nice earthy aroma and taste...slightly sweet. It reminds me a little of Heather Honey but doesn't taste that way. Maybe the lightness. This has no bite in my opinion but if you smoke it to quickly I can imagine it scorching you. My wife says to her the predominant room note for the non smoker is "Cinnamon". I don't get that out of this from my perspective but I'm also the one tasting it at the same time. I can see how this has a hint of champagne in the flavor but to me It's more botanical like a good "Gin" or something. But Sweeter...ehh?

Try it...you may like it

Couple of months later...I have starting using this tobacco as a blender, just to give a top note to other substancial tobaccos. I categorize this blend as being a High-Midrange to high in color flavors. Definately need low midrange and bass notes for a fully satisfying smoke.