This blend has been developed from selected choice tobaccos with an even cut. The different flavours give the blend a striking rich aroma. A perfect blend, with super taste and no bite, for the
appreciative pipe smoker.

Sasquatch Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Sasquatch (63)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

Captain Black Maple?

Maple and maybe a bit of anise over a typical Danish/American aromatic on a Black Cavendish/Burley base.

First pipes of this stuff you think "Wow, that's a keeper." Sweet and rich and easy to smoke. By halfway through the bag, I was done with it. Similar experience for a friend of mine.

Nice intro to pipe smoking - something like the Backwoods cigars when they first came out.

Dr. Tongue Bite Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Dr. Tongue Bite (4)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Full Strong

Beautiful room note ......... thats about it. Im not an aromatic smoker so thats probably why. I would recommend it for beginners or those who like to impress others with that nice smoking pipe aroma.

albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (152)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

This tobacco is not bad, it haves a very good room note and evolves a creamy smoke , but... is only this... The flavour is very weak and also it is almost tasteless. a Common, not remarkable Virginia-Cavendish.

Thammy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Thammy (3)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Initially I really enjoyed this blend. However, second time I went to purchase this, to re-visit my pleasure found myself let down. I of course had this as a beginner at first, so my second time it didn't taste as good. Nice and sweet, good flavor, but I find I cannot smoke it too often. I like to keep some handy in case I am going somewhere or just in the mood for a mild smoke, other then that I would not jump to get it.

jgnome Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jgnome (1)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Recommended by a friend, Mark Twain is on the more aromatic side of tobacco(as opposed to an English blend) that I found it a bit ho-hum initially. Over time the smoking qualities improved.

Several pouches later it become quite pleasant particularly in a smaller bowl. In one pipe in particular it had hit a sweet spot that made it sooo pleasant until one day I decided to remove a fare amount of cake.

The sweet spot is coming back and so is the joy in this blend.

With my larger pipes it has never come into its own so I just save it for those days when I want a shorter smoke.

Unlike other tobaccos, it takes time to get it smoking just right for me but the end result is well worth it. Not a tobacco for every day but definitely has a spot in my supply.

hjorte_tak Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
hjorte_tak (5)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I've smoked about 45g of this blend and I still can't tell you what it is. It packs great, smokes well, sinks down the bowl most cooperatively and ends up in a nice pile of ashes in your ashtray when done. No tongue bite, subtle changes in flavour throughout the bowl. Definately like a Danish aromatic. This was just a good, no- nonsense straightforward and enjoyable bowl of tobacco.

Recommended at least once to try out!