Flue-cured tobacco meticulously cultivated from the fertile fields of Zimbabwe, Malawi, are delicately blended with sweet processed Black Cavendish and mild Burley tobaccos to produce this singularly superlative blend.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
FlavoringCream, Peach
Strength
Taste

2.6
BigCasino Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BigCasino (27)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This isn't too bad, the fact the stokkabye uses quality tobacco shines through most of their blends and this one is no different, the flavor of peaches is mild enough to not over power the Virginias, not overly wet, I smoke it the way it comes without drying

Pipe Used: Nording Rshodesian, Barling Meerschaum

Age When Smoked: unknown

Purchased From: Alegheny Smoke Works

The good Rev. Rizzo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The good Rev. Rizzo (22)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I purchased two ounces of this over the summer. It's taken me three months to get through two ounces. I feel this is a special craving kind of tobacco. I'm not always wanting a super sweet taste.

Pouch note is very nice. A really smooth creamy peach aroma. My sample was a bit wetter than my liking so each bowl I dried quite a bit. Once dry it packs nicely. Stays very springy without the usual aromatic clumps. Lit nicely for a charing light. Produced alot of thick smoke which was very pleasant. Tamp to a fine white ash. Admittedly I leave too much ash in the bowl for a carbueration effect. So I had frequent relights. This had a very smooth and consistent peach flavor. Truly wonderful on a late summer afternoon. The flavor was somewhat one dimensional. But since it was just plain good I didn't mind. According to the peanut gallery the room note was very enjoyable. I'll be adding more of this to my canister collection for next summer. Perfect companion for a glass of ice tea.

If you like aromatics, I say try some. If you don't, why did you bother reading about this selection?

Rev

kingjj Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kingjj (8)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Peter Stokkebye was on my radar from rolling my own cigarettes, as all of their cigarette blends are wonderful, pricey, but wonderful. I had wanted to try their pipe blends, and a discount on some of them at a local tobacco store gave me perfect incentive.

Of the blends discounted, I almost went with the champagne, as I thought it smelled to best in the jar. But then I remembered some less than glowing reviews on sites such as this, and ended up going with the peach even though the smell was a little strong.

I tend to be a little wary on aromatics as my experience has run to the non- offensive (Captain Black) to the downright foul (some value brand that tasted like cleaning products). But I'm happy to report that thus far Stokkebye is the best aromatic I've puffed upon. The peach, while strong smelling in the jar, is pleasantly subdued in the taste department. The whole smoke itself is incredibly smooth while having a pretty deep richness and absolutely no bite.

If I have one caveat, it's that the blend is a little low in the vitamin N department, but isn't as completely void as say Captain Black, but a little more kick would have gone a long way.

So my love of Stokkebye extends to the world of pipe tobacco and delivers an aromatic that I actually like. And even without the discount their pipe tobaccos are much more inexpensive than their cigarette, so I'll actually be able to afford trying some other blends in the future.

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Burn = 9

After Taste = 8

Raw Score = 53

Rated Percentage = 88%

Comment = Smooth, Mild, has a strong Fruity Flavor from Start to Finish, slight After Taste

MyPipeAndBook Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
MyPipeAndBook (9)

In my search for a peach blend, this is the one above all others that I have tried. You can actually Taste....Yes...I said TASTE the peach! Not only does it smell great in the pouch but the flavor is right there on this one. It's a bit wet at first, but an hour on the drying table and she smokes very well with few relights. This one gets a thumbs up from me!

SmokeKing David Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SmokeKing David (114)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

A little bit goopy, but drying it out for 30 minutes or so takes care of that little issue. The wife likes the room note, and so do I! This is the best peach blend I have found so far (although I have just recently been toying around with aromatic blends).

Govern Yourself Accordingly!

Wince Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Wince (10)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

I bought 25 grams of this loose to break in a new pipe. I have smoked a few aromatics but none that I have really thought 'ah ha! that is the one for me!'. Upon purchasing, this stuff looks like a sticky mass of black leaf and smells very peachy. I dried it out for about an hour before loading the pipe with a half bowl.

Being so sticky it took a while to get going and after the charring light it only had to be relit once (I would put this down to the new pipe). The smoke was not a pleasant one to me. Very sweet at first then very sour and almost acidic. It had a nice aroma and I could smell the cream and taste a little coconut but the peach taste dominated and I found the smell to be a bit rank to my nose.

Not to be deterred I tried it in a cob and it was the same. There was a little bite to it but nothing too serious. It also kept the flavour right throughout the bowl leaving a little dottle and a lot of moisture. If you love peach you will love this. I dont like peaches so this was never going to win. However, I have mixed this with a little black cherry and cherry and vanilla and whilst the taste is still there, it is tempered by the other baccys.

Not one I will buy again

Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

If you enjoy a peach flavored tobacco, this one will probably suffice for you. It burns slow, tastes like peaches and that's about it. A bit of a bite if you pull too hard on it, but other than that it's a pretty decent aromatic.

smokeymountainmike Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smokeymountainmike (10)

I bought an ounce of this from my Local B&M shop. I have a personal guest to find a decent peach aromatic. Until now, I have enjoyed Boswells peach as my first choice in this flavor. But this blend surpassed Boswells and I have since purchased an 8 ounce package of this to cure my peach cravings. You have to dry this for about an hour before lighting and you have to smoke it "S L O W" or it will disappoint you. As with all aromatics, Keep it cool in the bowl and slow down and you will taste the peach and a smile will come to your face! Enjoy.

Darth Vader Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Darth Vader (73)
Medium Very Strong Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

For me this was like inhaling my own bile. The most revolting stuff ever. Each to their own i guess. I like other PS baccy.

BEN Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BEN (58)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Ok, recently I tried a some of this 'baccy at my local Tobacco Shop. I must say I have never been impressed with what the Danes produce in the way of tobacco, but this one is just OK. What struck me rather odd is about halfway down the bowl, I began getting an underlying taste. All I can compare it to is, strangely enough...Mushrooms! It tasted fungal and unpleasant, and maybe there was something growing on the tobacco! VERY Peachy in the beginning, and OK to smoke if you prefer Peaches and 'Shrooms!!

BBlevins Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BBlevins (102)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I found this to be pretty much what I expected. A very rich Danish aromatic with just a bit of the classic nip that goes with it. But not enough to deter me from smoking it. Somewhat moist, but not wet out of the bag. The bag aroma smells of peaches and in a big way. The flavor and aroma while smoking match that of the bag aroma. A real crowd pleaser. The taste does not preclude any tobacco flavor, but make no mistake about it, it is heavily cased.

It burns slow and if smoked properly, it shouldn't bite. No evidence of goop left in the bowl, but it will leave it a bit wet. No more than other aromatics.

If this is your cup of tea, it's a bargain.

One suggestion. If the peach casing is a bit much for you, mix using the following components for a real treat.

8 ounce Lane BCA 4 ounce Stokkebye Peaches & Cream 4 ounce Lane BLWAB

Fofo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fofo (78)
Mild Extra Strong Mild Tolerable

Extremely chemical flavor and nothing else. Might make a better ice cream topping. I bought 2 Oz. and couldn't finish it. I only smoke aromatics occasionally as a change of pace but I'd still want to have a somewhat enjoyable experience when smoking an aromatic. In short, this was nasty.

This might be a blend for an 18 year old who smokes a hookah and wants to flirt with the pipe.

Stubshaft Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stubshaft (9)

The first part of tha bowl is just like eating peaches an cream out of a bowl. The flavor is distinct and I just want to bite and chew each mouthful. Then when it reaches the second third, it turns one dimensional and starts a downhill slide.

F. Prefect Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
F. Prefect (24)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The tobacco was a little moist, but still burned well, requiring only one relight and burned to a light grey ash in the small meer I used for the review. Upon opening the bag the aroma was almost overwhelming with the smell of coconuts being the strongest. But as usually is the case, the taste only slightly resembled the scent, and was not at all overpowering. As with most aromatics, this blend was sweet but again, not to the extent I had expected from the scent. To be quite honest, I could not say with certainty what I tasted was peaches, so lets say only mildly so. The taste was pleasant and surprisingly seemed to improve and strengthen as I reached mid bowl and there was no sign at all of bitterness or bite. In fact, for an aromatic, it burned cooly. I haven't smoked it enough to tell whether I will reorder, but at this point I would have to say I probably will.

Basically, this is a pleasant cool burning aromatic blend that stays lit and does not seem inclined to burn or bite. Give it a try, I think most aromatic smokers would like it.

F. Prefect

Briarfire007 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Briarfire007 (10)
Mild Strong Mild Pleasant

I don't usually care for this kind of tobacco, but I wanted to try this blend, so I picked up an oz. of the stuff. It smells ok. It had a sweet taste, although I can't really say that it tasted like peaches. It was just sort of sweet. I didn't really enjoy it. I won't be trying it again.

scotty815 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
scotty815 (12)
Mild to Medium Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Its been a couple years since i smoked this, indeed it tastes like it smells, a good bulk aromatic. Recomended for summer nights.

giturra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
giturra (31)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This is great stuff, it's creamy and peachy, most of the time aromatics won't deliver the taste they promisse, this one not only dos that, but it really made an impression. I haven't tried before any peach flavored tobacco so I can't compare it to others, but let's just say that if you like aroamtics, this one will deliver and more. It's just delicious, I'll keep it in my rotation for sure. Hopefully you'll get your hands on this tobacco, let it dry for a while before actually smoking and then sit back, relax and enjoy.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Peaches and Cream. This blend light's easily so long as you allow it to dry out for at least 30 to 60 minate's before packing your pipe.After doing so I just give it a slight rub-out before loading and lighting that way it behave's very well and give's a nice slow easy going smoke. The flavour is very nice and you can taste the mild sweetness of peaches resulting in a 'not over the top' manner. The consistant taste last's almost right through to the end of the bowl and doe's not bite. I did not detect any sourness and I would suggest this blend for anyone new to pipe smoking or if you are like me and just enjoy a sweet change of pace throughout the week. Highly recommended in it's class for an Aromatic I give this 10 out of 10.