A classic blend of Virginia black and blond Cavendish tobaccos, then blended with fresh honey flavorings and a touch of vanilla. Mild and easy to smoke. Our honey flavoring was specially developed to deliver the exact same taste characteristics as the sweet tasting honey made for centuries by farmers in the mountains of Switzerland.

BrandTewksbury & Company
Taste
OlFacty Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
OlFacty (11)
Mild to Medium Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

First off, Tewksbury & Company is one of the finest stores I have been in. Where else can you go to buy the finest pipe tobacco and cigars, and at the same time have a full selection of Colorado wines and fly fishing supplies? This is the store for the finer things in life!!!

I purchased this blend as I continue to sample all of the house blends.

Moisture content was just right out of the store, and the aroma was of strong honey.

Packing was very nice as with most of the blends found at Tewksbury & Company. The tobacco held a light nicely and smoked straight through the bowl leaving a mid-gray ash.

Emerging flavors were simply sweet honey with background tobacco flavors.

So far I have not received any comments on the room note but from what I noticed (and it was wonderful) the aroma was sweet and very pleasant. I will follow up as I get comments from others.

If you like blends with a honey aroma this may be one to try. I love the flavors but after a while the honey aroma become cloying.

P.S. When you make a trip to Denver stop in and see Dave and his wonderful shop. Oh yeah, I do not work for this company, but am just so impressed that I had to give them the plug. ~ http://www.tewksburycompany.com ~