A full bodied English blend containing 44% Latakia. Blended exclusively by the tobacconists at Just For Him.

BrandJust For Him
Blended ByBob Schafer
ContentsOriental/Turkish, Virginia, Latakia
Strength
Taste
Full
Tolerable to Strong
2.7
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Pleasant

A delightful powerhouse of a Latakia tobacco. Full taste and quite a bit of muscle as well. If your palate craves Latakia that has been refined, this is an exceptional blend. I admit it will not be smoked regularly by me simply because it overwhelms me with the Latakia presence. Still, it deserves a four star rating for what it is. Very smooth and pleasant... Good job, Just for Him!

BBlevins Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BBlevins (102)
Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

Overall not a very good blend. The Latakia overpowers any other tobaccos used in the blend and it becomes harsh and unpleasant. I wouldn't smoke it again.

Zone Smoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zone Smoke (199)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

I tried this blend in hopes of finding something with a bit more fullness than Nightcap in bulk. Nightcap in the tin is good, but not very cost effective. I found what I was looking for with this blend.

A 44% latakia content definitely provides that richness and smoky flavor associated with latakia. One would think that a blend with this much latakia would be overpowering, but it isn't It's a perfect replacement blend for Nightcap bulk. I also found that like Nightcap, it only improves with age.

For English lovers, this blend simply is a must have. I keep this around and smoke it daily.