BrandPCCA
Blended ByMcClelland Tobacco Company
ContentsVirginia, Perique
Strength
Mild to Medium, Very Strong
None Detected, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Full
Pleasant, Very Strong

A very limited PCCA one time run (1994 or 1995, I believe), that was later picked up by McClelland's. I only smoked the original and it was wonderful with each flake being a pure slice of heaven. I don't know where the Virginia came from but it was very ripe (I smoked the tin back in 2003), and the Perique element was still piquant and flavorful. If this blend were still in production, I do believe the VaPer hounds would still be baying for it.

Pipestud

vaperfavour Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
vaperfavour (30)
Very Strong Medium to Strong Full Very Strong

Well now i like vapers, and this is one of the best vapers i ever had. Sweet, Strong, Powerful. Black virginia and luscious Perique with a flavoring that reminded me of the long gone Momoyama but with quality ingredients. I cant stress enough how much i liked this blend. The vitamin N was Strong, more so than Union Square. How i wish McClelland would re-release this blend. here is the strange thing about this blend, sometimes it would make me feel sick, in a good way, like i wouldnt want to get out of my chair for anything, not even a beautiful woman( much to her consternation!). It would give me a body buzz! It was a fine ribbon cut blend just begging to be smoked! Ahhh, memories!