A mild, slightly sweetish mixture of best Virginia and Turkish tobaccos, and black cavendish. An extraordinary aroma makes this mixture especially fresh and tasteful.

BrandBBB
2.5
p4p4 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
p4p4 (52)
Medium Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Opening the tin the smell was a surprise: something like davidoff flake medallion, with a good matured virginia. But there is a top flavour too. It's an oriental mixture on the aromatic side....not very bad, not very good.

Medium Extremely Mild Mild Strong

I tried this blend twice and I have to admit I liked the first quarter of the bowl. After that, I've found it flat and I ended up giving the tin away.

L'Italiano Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
L'Italiano (107)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild Tolerable

This is a natural aromatic mixture. I mean there is no casing in it and even the Black Cavendish is essentially unflavored, according to the English style. Actually, the Black Cavendish presents a very mild flavoring, mainly sugar, but it’s for the most part irrelevant and doesn’t change the final result. Perhaps it is a bit of a stretch to call it Oriental Mixture but it is anyway a good natural aromatic mixture. In my personal system rating (from 1 to 10) my score is 8 and 3 stars.

BBB - Oriental Mixture.

This was a pleasant surprise, I stumbled on a sample of this whilst tidying my tobacco cellar! I couldn't wait, I had to smoke it today!

This is a bit of a 'different' blend, it's like an English/Oriental with a twist; the flavour's as if the Latakia smokiness has been swapped for a Cavendish sweetness, thus making it a lot calmer and less acrid in comparison to some of the English and Oriental blends out there.

I suspect the process used to create the Black Cavendish causes the extra sweetness as opposed to any extra casing, either way, it's nice!

I struggle to get much flavour from the Virginia, the other two are a little overpowering for it; that's not a problem though, I like the taste I get!

I don't get much in the way of nicotine from this, it isn't really mild but it's not quite medium.

I find this a very good blend; highly recommended.

Four stars.