Take it easy, stay cool ... serenity is one of the characteristics generally attributed to us pipe smokers. Perhaps this mixture will bring you on the "right path".
A pleasantly soft blend of sweet Virginia with soft Black Cavendish, finely rounded with aromas of Berries, Passionfruit and a hint of Coconut. A gentle, delightfully aromatic pleasure with a very pleasant creamy-fruity room note.

BrandDan Tobacco
Packaging100g 250g
Deimitori Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Deimitori (10)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

This is a mild strength aromatic blend that is not very sweet and you can smoke it nice with a cup of coffee, especially cappuccino coffee. Black Cavendish and Virginia tobacco are the ingredients of this blend.

The tobacco leaves are of a very good quality and the added aroma of Blackberry, Coconut and Passion Fruit are giving a nice taste to this blend. There is no tongue bite and also the pipe remains dry after the smoke, there are no wet remains at the bottom of the bowl, just grey ash.

An easy smoke, with a nice aroma mixture, mostly coconut and blackberry in my oppinion with Passion Fruit to follow and sometimes a little Virginia's grass taste but just for a while comes out, mostly in the middle of the bowl. I like very much the nice drawing of fishermen and pelican in the tin.

Any aromatic pipe tobacco lover I think should give this blend a try.

Pipe Used: Briar 9mm filter and corn cob 6mm filter.

CoolPilot Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CoolPilot (68)

This is very similar to the Da Vinci. I mean the Da Vinci aromatic by Dan Tobacco, the same manufacturer of this blend. Black Cavendish and virginia, same composition of Da Vinci. Flavoring is somewhat more "nutty", let's say it is slightly different. But if you like Da Vinci, you will like this blend too. I like it, I find this blend very good, same level of quality of many famous aromatics like Autumn Evening, Blue Note, Milonga etc. I may try to guess this is middle way between Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and Da Vinci.

Dunno why negative opinions, really this is good stuff if you like aromatics of high quality.

Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

About 5-years ago I ordered 25 tins of tobacco from Dan Tobacco and stuck them in my cellar once they arrived. Most were purchased due to the unique nature of the blends as they are not available for purchase in the USA. I put one tin of Your Sunday Pleasure on ebay and it sold for $55.00. I figured there must be something to this stuff so I popped the lid on the other tin and loaded up.

Uh, mistake.

Your Sunday Pleasure is a highly aromatic Black Cavendish with some lighter leaf in the mix. It was unusual in that the contents, although heavily cased, were actually very dry. This is probably the least bitey aromatic I've ever tried - although certainly not the tastiest.

Not worth the effort of finding.

Cobnut Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Cobnut (8)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Usually I smoke natural tobacco,s but sometimes have an aromatic for a change of pace This one has quite a heavy casing but is pleasant and the tobacco taste does come through It seems to consist of mainly black cav with a sprinkling of light va I have had two tins of this and both contained about three medium pipes of tobacco dust,this apart it gave a dry smoke to the bottom of the bowl with no tongue bite All in all not a bad smoke and much better than a lot of aromatics i have trird

Old German puffer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Old German puffer (102)

I have several tins of this that I bought last year. Finally opened one up yesterday with morning coffee. Strong smell upon opening. Tobbaco is dry and has a strong artificial smell. I do not smell coconut at all. On first light it perks up to the match and comes to life. Smoke is heavy and hard. Taste is still artificial and I am not to happy. Drink my coffee and refill my second cup. Tobacco smells nice with a good room note. By half way down this finally settles down and becomes tobacco. You can really taste the nutty Ness.. and berry flavor. I never did capture the coconut. Finished in under an hour and put the tin in a jar. Will try again at christmas. Was a little disappointed to be honest.

Pipe Used: Vauen

Age When Smoked: fresh tin

Purchased From: Mannheim Germany

Telling it how it is. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Telling it how it is. (57)
Mild to Medium Strong Full Pleasant

When opening the tin i was afraid that i wouldn't be able to smoke this blend, because the tin note was heavy. And even tho i do like aromatics just as well, if they are too strong i usually can't stand them.

But once lit it was well within my preferences and i could finish the tin. Funnily the flavouring of Black Berry, Passion Fruit and Coconut did nothing to my palette but simulate Vanilla. The smoke was very mild to the tongue and even tho heavily cased you still can taste the tobacco itself. This is something in which Michael Apitz achieved true mastery, no matter how heavy the flavouring you still will have tobacco in your pipe rather than a mere bearer of flavour. But towards the end of the bowl it was a tad too much for me.

The burning properties are excellent as per usual with DTM tobaccos.

Ghosting of course was heavy as can be and it takes quiet some time to get its smell and taste out of the wood.

If you like heavy aromatics then this is something you should try, if you are not into those blends then you should steer away from it, even tho the offered quality is excellent. My low rating stems from the fact that it was too much flavour for me and that i could not make out any unique selling point for this blend. But again, definitely something one can try if one likes that type of blend.

PS: as far as i know the 50g tin is no more and replaced by 100g tins, or at least that is how DTM is offering it on their webpage.

Pipe Used: It went trough rotation.

terada Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
terada (3)
Very Strong Medium to Strong Overwhelming Overwhelming

Quite strong artificial nutty taste I can't tell. Not Recommended.