BrandBull Dog
Blended ByDan Tobacco
ContentsKentucky, Virginia, Latakia
Strength
Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Full
Unnoticeable, Very Pleasant
Jose The Bear Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jose The Bear (10)
Strong None Detected Full Unnoticeable

cool smoke, full body, easy burn, have a try if you do like Latakia.

Augie Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Augie (6)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Very Pleasant

August, 2004 I dicovered this tobacco when perusing all the European tobaccos out there in the quest to find the 'right' stuff. With BULLDOG, I didn't find the 'holy grail', I was looking for, but this tobacco was worth my effort. I was reluctant to at first, 'cause I know the prevalence latakia has in 'olde world' blends. Now,don't get me wrong I like latakias[particularlly, PENZANCE] however, at some time U-G-H!! But, all in the name of objectiveness. Purchasing this stuff is a trip! Sprechenzi Deutch? After converting my euros to dollars, I ordered. I figured: Oh, well, all in the name of GLOBALIZATION. Two weeks later [ which, I might add is 'pretty good' ( considering it came from Germany)] I ripped open the package and got THAT can opened, first. I has an aroma that is heavenlly. Kind of fruity but with a spicey zest. The latakia is mixed with dark, stoved Kentucky and the 'sweet virginia {there's a song named that? Right?} gives one quite a pleasant taste. Overall, I'd definitelly give it Two thumbs up!