A soft and smooth aromatic pipe mixture, well matured in a special casing of red wine, fruit extracts and precious spices. Most delicious.

BrandPlanta
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringRum, Vanilla
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild, Strong
Mild, Medium to Strong, Very Strong
Taste
Very Mild, Medium, Extra Full
2.7
Stagr Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stagr (5)
Mild Mild Medium Pleasant

Bought this one from Germany, it has a fair price for the quantity (100 g. / 3 1/2 oz.) for 11€. It is a mild lightly fragranced tobacco cut in ribbons which holds its flavor up to the half of the bowl. Pleasant room note, does not leave a mesh in the pipe or filter. A minus that there are many stocks in the tin that have to be removed, also I am not fond of the plastic bag that the tobacco is inside the tin. Overall recommended for the ones that like aromatics. A mild aromatic good smoke in a good price, nothing exceptional should be expected from this one.

Pipe Used: Vauen,Passatore

Similar Blends: Germains Mix No.7.

tolliver1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tolliver1 (1)
Strong Medium to Strong Extra Full Very Pleasant

i prefer the number one brand over anything else , the taste overcomes me every time ...i hate that the tobacconist has not had it in it's store the past month or so... ( sochi russia )...great aroma ...i'm currently trying "jacaranda" it's not bad either...but nothing like"#1" thus far...

Extremely Mild Very Strong Very Mild Pleasant

A friend of mine recently sent me a sample of this tobacco, asking that I try it and then review it in this forum. He says it's his "go-to" tobacco and wanted to get my impressions.

I hope he remains my friend. Rather than finding this to be a "go to" tobacco, I found it to be a "run from" blend - Yuck! Sweet and cloying with no nicotine punch whatsoever. It tasted similar to Rasberry Apple Wine. And, smoked as wet.

My friend says his only problem with this sweet Danish Pastry blend (my words, not his) is that he has trouble locating places where it is for sale. Gee, I wonder why?