A very mild, gentle mixture, enriched with Black Cavendish as well as an aromatic Yucatan honey. A refreshing pleasure to smoke.

BrandHolger Danske
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
uponthehill Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
uponthehill (8)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Very nice, light tobacco. Delicate taste of honey and pleasant smell makes it great tobacco for a cloudy day, because it has some sun inside. Relaxing and mood improving, I like it.

Extremely Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

This was a very different sort of smoke for me. I am not the biggest fan of aromatic blends, but the description of this Honeydew was enough to get me interested.

I can't say I didn't like this, but it will never make my regular rotation. It had a bit too much sweetness and not enough punch to keep me interested. I did like the subtle flavoring, but would have liked it even more if the casing were less pronounced. I can see where this would be a big hit for the aromatic fanciers.

The blend was at just the right moisture level and packed splendidly. It was not difficult to keep lit, and the burn was even. I appreciated the blender's attempt at creating a sweet, yet tobacco tasting blend. Just too cased for my taste.

cedeks Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cedeks (8)

Nice decent aromatic tobacco, honey taste from the beginning till the last quarter of the bowl. Not the best quality tobacco but for less than 3 USD for the 50g pouch I do not think you can get better deal :-).

My only concern regarding this tobacco is how fast it dries out, unless you finish the pouch within two or three days you will end up with an extremely dry tobacco. I think keeping it in a humidified jar will help but I did not try that.

TheJayBee Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TheJayBee (58)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

If you are interested in aromatic pipe tobacco, HD is a very good blend. The honey dew blend is rather an original blend, burns more or less evenly, and the smoke is cool and sweet.

However, it gives me an occasional headache if I oversmoke it.

augiegus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
augiegus (48)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This is a pretty decent smoke though the casing does lean on the stronge side. It is an ok sweet taste and not overwhelming. I bought a pouch of this online which makes it pretty affordable at $2.99. The tobacco is good quality and it seemed to burn pretty dry with few relights. I did not experiance any tongue bite.