A Few Too Many incorporates a select blend of smooth, bite-free, American white Burleys with an understated top-flavor made with fine whiskey. The taste is not over the top, and the aroma is soft and very gentle.

BrandLane Limited
Blended ByRuss Ouellette
Manufactured BySTG Lane Ltd.
ContentsBurley
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Whiskey
Strength
Taste
michaelc Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
michaelc (35)

I bought this as a curiosity from P&C's clearance tobaccos. It is a cool smoking Burley blend topped generously with whiskey. Many times I will fill the bowl and take a few draws before lighting to get a taste of a new topped tobacco and this one does indeed taste like whiskey before the touch of the match. The flavor of the whiskey comes through in the smoke continuously from first light on down to the bottom of the bowl. It lights easily and burns to a fine gray ash. A very subtle aftertaste of the whiskey lingers on the tongue once the bowl is out. For some this might be a turnoff, but I liked it. I enjoyed this tobacco blend and I have already ordered more because I think this may be a blend going away as the result of the FDA. It'll go in my cellar while I wait to see if this will continue to be available.

Pipe Used: inexpensive MT bent billiard