Notes: LOYAL would be the best word to describe this blend. We dedicate this blend of our honoured tobacco lovers to achieve their satisfaction. We focus on latakia as our main ingredient and add some black cavendish to smoothen the flavor. We give a pinch of burley for its body and also a pinch of Virginia for its sweetness. Wrapped by the aroma of citrus, fruit and honey would make a perfect match for relaxing occasions.

BrandPunakawan
Blended ByAdhinugraha Bersaudara
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Java Leaf, Latakia, Virginia
FlavoringCitronella, Fruit / Citrus, Honey, Whiskey
Packaging50gr Tin
CountryID
Strength
Medium, Medium to Strong
Mild, Medium
Taste
Sinned Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Sinned (1)
Medium Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable

I say that tobacco is suitable for pipe smokers. Tobacco is rich in flavor and aroma are a lot of curious. In the first puff was smooth and the subsequent suction will appear much flavor from the blend of tobacco. the power of tobacco is classified as medium so comfortable to inhale.

Richard Jhonson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Richard Jhonson (13)
Medium to Strong Mild Medium Tolerable

An extraordinary, unique semi aromatic, blended with oriental - truely a remarkable masterpiece!

There's not much more I can add to the glowing reviews here except for one thing - I have figured out what this subtle, enjoyable topping tastes like to me:

It's semi fruity my friends! And it's fantastic!

Two points of caution: The last 3rd of the bowl isn't quite as nice as the first 3rd of the bowl. And it does dry out rather quickly in the tin once you've opened the bag, even if you keep it tightly wrapped in the cellophane bag and the tin tightly closed

Pipe Used: Dunhill root briar