Hearth & Home Marquee Red Eye is the first spun-cut tobacco ever from H&H. At the center of each coin is a heart of fire-cured tobacco surrounded by choice, matured Virginias and a fair splash of zesty Perique.

Whether you fold and stuff or prefer to rub out the coins, you'll be treated to a smooth, sweet, and spicy experience that will satisfy the VaPer lover.

BrandHearth & Home
Blended ByRuss Ouellette
Manufactured ByScandanavian Tobacco Company
Blend TypeVirginia/Perique
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Perique, Virginia
CutCurly Cut
Strength
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
King Weed Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
King Weed (110)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium Pleasant

This is an easy review. When I opened a tin of Red Eye, I thought I was looking at something familiar; something that I had smoked recently and, in fact, still had open - Four Square Circles. I put them side by side and they look the same and have the same tin aroma. I loaded two pipes , one with each, and smoked them alternately and they smoked identically. So, see my review of Four Square Circles, as everything I said there is true and applicable here. None of this bothers me in any way - the more the merrier. I recommend both equally and give each three stars.

Pipe Used: Roush Lovat & Northern Briars Sea Urchin

Age When Smoked: current production

Purchased From: pipes and cigars

Similar Blends: Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake.

Although it's been awhile since I've smoked Stokebye's Bulls Eye Flake. this blend seems to be ~ in appearance , tin aroma and taste. Although this blend is good, I'd go with the Stokebye in bulk.

Pipe Used: Estella billiard; Montbatten bent billiard

Purchased From: pipes & cigars.com

Similar Blends: bulls eye flake.