Based on our Black Cherry blend, top dressed with extra honey and a generous amount of latakia.

BrandJames Barber
Extra Strong
Taste
2.0
Very Mild Extra Strong Mild Pleasant

James Barber - James's Blend.

Now, this is what I call Heavily Cased.

The weighty flavouring can be identified from word Go: the pouch smells virtually toxic and the chunky ribbons are soaked to the core! It appears to contain a very small proportion of Virginia in comparison to the other types: it's about a 10-90% split, with the higher figure belonging to the black weed!

In all fairness, I find the honey makes a louder statement than any other taste: it's screaming! If there really is a 'Generous proportion' of Latakia as it currently states, I must have gone Lat'-Blind; I can't taste any of it! That's not meant negatively though, I somewhat enjoy the sweet aromatic flavour I get; that's more like the kind of blend it is: a simple and sweet aromatic, strongly flavoured, but simple nonetheless! I find the cherry behaves in the same way as the Latakia: it doesn't seem to be present! There's only a tiny amount of nicotine, about a beginners quantity. This isn't a horrendous blend, it's just that I find the description very inaccurate.

Two stars.