McClelland introduces their latest bulk aromatic blend, and this one is unique. Say hello to McTruffle. A combination of tangy, sweet Virginias and satiny black Cavendish is a pretty typical base for a pleasant aromatic, but McClelland takes it to a whole new dimension by the inclusion of some fragrant Orientals before finishing the package with a warm and smooth dose of vanilla and chocolate. You, and anyone in the area, are in for a real treat with this one!

Blended ByMcClelland
Taste
2.0
DC MacBean Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DC MacBean (25)

I wanted to like this. I tried to like this, but it's not for me. I don't get any chocolate flavor from it. It smells like ketchup or steak sauce, which I found unappealing. I know that the tobacco used is good quality, it burns cool, requires one or two lights, and burns completely without dottle. I was glad that I only bought 2 ounces of it. I also bought a pouch of Captain Black Gold at the same time that I was also unimpressed by. I ended up mixing the two together and ended up with a blend that actually was pretty good; certainly not the worst concoction that I have ever come up with...

Pipe Used: Dr. Grabow Royalton Bent Bulldog

Purchased From: The Corona Smoke Shop of Michigan (Jackson Store)