This toasted black cavendish is blended with cavendish and Virginia tobaccos and finished with a subtle black cherry flavour for sweetness.

BrandMr. B's
Manufactured ByBrigham Enterprises Inc.
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCherry
Packaging50 grams pouch
CountryCA
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Very Mild, Mild
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.0
McKNooB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
McKNooB (35)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

I like aromatics and it seems that so do many other folk new to the briar. Yes, I've gone overboard with aros but I can't resist talking about Mr. B's. I've only been able to find these pouches at hole-in-the-wall smoke shops and Brigham doesn't list it on their web-site as one of their products (currently).

That being said, I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Very nice smell right out of the pouch. Not too gummy or moist and the cherry seems more natural smelling than other cherries I've tried.

It burns very well, lights easily and doesn't need a lot of attention after the first light.

I detected no tongue bite (as I have with other cherries) and its mild enough for a beginner. Maybe a tad too expensive though. Very pleasing room note that the War Department appreciates and so do the neighbours.

________________________________________________________

I no longer like aromatics and this one reminds me why. No flavour except casing. A pleasant room note no matter no mo.

Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

The unsweetened, toasty black cavendish offer light sugar, while the grassy, citrusy Virginia is in second place here. The mild cherry topping sublimates the tobaccos to a medium extent, and has no chemical notes. It does suffer a mite from lack of depth. The strength is very mild, and the taste level is mild. Hardly has any nicotine. Burns a tad fast, but cool and clean with a mostly consistent flavor all the way to the end. Leaves a little moisture in the bowl, and requires an average number of relights. Has a pleasant, short lived after taste, and room note. An all day smoke. Two and a half stars.

-JimInks