A sweet, smoky, and spicy treat. This rich Green River vanilla Cavendish features a kiss of sweetened cherry and a healthy dose of both Dark Fired Kentucky and St. James Perique. Sweet, bold, and earthy. A new friend that aromatic lovers will crave!

BrandThe Country Squire Tobacconist
Taste
EK341 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
EK341 (1)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is a quality aromatic. It came a little moist, so I dried it for about 3-5 hours. At first light I though, "Oh, gee. Just like the rest another super sweet aromatic." As I smoked it, however, I realized that this blend is not like your typical aros (1Q, BCA, etc.). The Dark Fired Kentucky and Perique bolster the blend. They don't overpower and are just barely noticeable, but I think they contribute enough to keep the blend from being weak. The room note truly is great. My wife who HATES all things smoked actually liked how it smelled both in the bag and lit.

The sweet aromatic flavor came through. Definitely vanilla/caramel, but I didn't get a cherry note. I would recommend you try this if you like aromatics or are looking for an aromatic to redeem your experience with them.

Pipe Used: Peterson System 303