I think that the smell of ripe, sweet peaches is one of the most appealing aromas I've encountered. If you agree with me, then you're going to love Scotty's Bulk Blends - Peachtree Street.

The base of this fragrant blend is a soft and silky black Cavendish, accompanied by some golden Virginia to brighten it up, and mellow, nutty Burley for body. But then the magic happens because Scotty's Bulk Blends - Peachtree Street gets treated to a sweet and fresh-tasting dose of peach flavor that's absolutely mouthwatering. Light up a bowl of this peach pipe tobacco and everything feels like summer. In fact, I'm going to light up another bowl right now.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
2.0
Bbrown626 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bbrown626 (136)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Not one of my favorite Peach blends. Tobacco was a little moist when I received it, but I got the same result wet or dry. Pouchnote was peachy. The taste was another story, I found it to be too tangy and harsh for a peach blend. I cannot pin it down as to why, but it just did not taste right. It also failed my wife's room note test. Someone else my like this, not me

Pipe Used: MM Legend