Every once in a while a guy shows up in your inbox and you know you're gonna be in a world of craziness if you reply. Your first instinct is to hit that delete button like a prom date. it's kind of like that two year old carton of milk in the fridge...you know it's sour, but you just have an insatiable urge to smell it anyways.

Well, I replied and I'm here to tell you that the milk is indeed sour, but the milk man is also a phenomenal blender! Ken Byron is a stand up guy whose blends I love. When I suggested a joint venture he immediately came up with the idea of "Watch City Ventures", A limited run of tobacco where Watch City offers a version of one of his blends and Ken Byron Ventures offers a version of one of ours.

This is my interpretation of KBV Burlier Morning Pipe. I took the liberty of adding subtle flavors of molasses and anise to the heady coffee flavoring. An imperceptible-in-taste amount of Latakia cools the blend of toasted crumb cut burley and black cavendish, and a dash of bright Virginia adds a subtle floral sweetness.

Now Head over to Ken Byron Ventures and grab some of his "Crumb Fu!"...a spectacular take on our Deluxe Crumb Cut.

BrandWatch City Cigar
Blended ByErnie Q
Manufactured ByWatch City Cigar Co.
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate