Forums

Just finished my 10...

Notifications
Clear all

Just finished my 100th review.

Sir Otter
Topic starter
Reputable Member

This is a milestone for me in my pipe smoking journey. I've been finding my favourite blends and developing my palette. 

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/45481/reviews/?swcfpc=1

If you have a chance I'd appreciate any feedback on my reviews.

What can I improve or add? What would be helpful to you that most people don't include in their reviews?

9 Replies
Zigmeister67
Noble Member

Personally I would like people to put what the tobacco is similar to. I haven't been smoking long enough to do that in my reviews, but it would be helpful. 

3 Replies
Sir Otter

Reputable Member

I try to do that as much as possible, but since I haven't smoked that many blends in the grand scale of things I only have a limited amount to draw on. I'll definitely keep it up with the comparisons as I continue to review 🙂 

Zigmeister67

Noble Member

Funny, I looked at all the tobaccos you've reviewed and I've only tried 1 of them. Lane 1Q.  Seems you like Balkan blends. I'm getting into them now. I ran into 1 I really enjoyed.   Peter Stokkebye Oriental Supreme. Very Oriental forward tobacco available in bulk.

Great reviews. Look forward to reading all of them. 👍

Sir Otter

Reputable Member

My second favorite now ever since I discovered Va/Pers 😀 

nach0
Famed Member

I really like your reviews man, keep going please ! I also feel really happy spending time reading and writing reviews here.
Now I'm quite far from 100´s but i'll be there soon or late too !!
For me it is the best way to keep practicing English in some way, with nice people talking about a nice topic. 

1 Reply
Sir Otter

Reputable Member

I'll keep an eye out for your reviews. 

Congratulations

Lee
 Lee
Famed Member

Nice one! 👍

I really need to write some more reviews, having only written a grand total of two! Embarrassing really! The problem I have is that the quality of the reviews, for the tobaccos I’ve smoked, is so good that I’m not sure I can add anything of value. But, I suppose another opinion wouldn’t do any harm.

1 Reply
Sir Otter

Reputable Member

That's always a challenge for me when writing these. I try to think of a different angle that wasn't covered by the top reviews, otherwise I just write what comes to mind just for my own reference later. 

target="_blank"