Forums

AS WE TRANSITION INTO OUR NEW WEBSITE EXPERIENCE:

Rest assured your data is safe and saved and will be available very soon.

Please be aware that any missing services will be back in operations over the next few weeks and all of your data has been captured and retained. Once our migration has been completed, all of the features and functionality that you have grown to love on Tobacco Reviews will be fully functional.

Problem with your d...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Problem with your data login issue

BriarBerg
Topic starter

Hello all, I know some have an issue with logging in, receiving the message that there's a problem with your data and sometimes having to try several times before you can log in. This is being resolved, but in the meantime I've noticed that I never get this message if I navigate to the login page by going to a blend and clicking on "Please login to post a review". 

If you have this issue, try using the login link above, or navigating to the sign in through a blend page. 

Hopefully the roundabout way wont be necessary long, thanks! 

6 Replies
nach0
Noble Member

🍻 🍻 

Juan José Pascual Lobo
Noble Member

In my case, this happened for two whole days. Thanks for the recommendation.

Estimable Member

I noticed your editor double spaces every time I hit the return key. Is there a way to change that within the editor so it will single space when I hit return? I seem to remember you had some kind of spacing issue with the editor in the Tobacco Reviews section. Not sure if this is related.

I'm going to copy and paste a formatted Word document just to see how your editor handles external formatting.

Single space

Single space

Single space

Double space

Single space

Single space

Double space center

Single space center

Single space center

Double space left

Single space left

Single space left

Double space right

Single space left

Well, there you go. Pre-save. Your editor double spaces for a single space, quadruple spaces for a double space, and doesn't do center or left justification. Basically you have a wrap around editor that double spaces when I hit return with no justification capability. If it still looks the same after I "Add Reply" then you can call it, what we use to say in the bygone days of programming, a wysiwyg wrap around editor... wysiwyg is an acronym for "what you see is what you get, pronounced wiz ee wig.

Estimable Member

line 1                                                                                                                                              line 2                                                                                                                                                line 3                                                                                                                                                line 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        line 5                                                                                                                                                line 6                                                                                                                                                 line 7                                                                                                                                                line 8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        line 9                                                                                                                                                line 10                                                                                                                                              line 11                                                                                                                                              line 12                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       line 13                                                                                                                                            line 14                                                                                                                                            line 15                                                                                                        line 16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

1 Reply

Estimable Member

Apparently it's not wysiwyg! Lol...

Estimable Member

line 1 single space
line 2 single space
line 3 single space
line 4 double space

line 5 single space
line 6 single space
line 7 single space
line 8