Forums

Sutliff Cringle Fla...

Notifications
Clear all

Sutliff Cringle Flake 2023

BriarBerg
Topic starter

Cringle Flake is returning December 5th, going live at 6pm ET. I just posted my write up on the TP blog

Mark Ryan's 2003 Vintage Perique leads the way for this year's Cringle Flake. Stoved Katerini has been added to the blend combined with decade old Red Virginias to create one of the most unique blends available today The whole leaf is then pressed and sliced into broken flakes.

1701464287-Untitled-design-3.png
5 Replies
Ryland Brown
Eminent Member

I've enjoyed previous years!

1 Reply

I opened the new 2023 blend and found the tobacco drier than dust. I queried Sutliff and their answer was they were trying to eliminate those things added to keep moisture. I added some tiny amount of water via a spray bottle.
Lastly, the aroma. It will singe your nose hairs. Strong, strong and stronger.

but the smoke is great.

Ryland Brown
Eminent Member

Just ordered two tins!

I opened my first tin today. There is dust and there is cringle flake 2023. I was afraid to put a match to it for fear of it exploding like gunpowder. Really that freaking dry. It sucked all of the moisture out of my house. Kaboom 

1 Reply
Metta Pipe

Me too dry as my dead great great Grandpa in an urn...also really no depth of taste cause it is aged to much ...wouls be good for smoke signals if I was trapped in a mountainous range.It feels like dry stick in a desert 🏜 ..

target="_blank"