Presbyterian Ordain...

Notifications
Clear all

Presbyterian Ordained Available 1/31/24

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Famed Member

I just noticed that Tobaccopipes has a new batch of Presbyterian Ordained available today, January 31, 2024 at 6PM EST. 

The first run of this sold out quickly so I thought I would mention it for those who may be interested. 

1706726878-IMG_5424.jpeg
5 Replies
Joseph
Noble Member

Thanks @Ted - how does it rate? You're a "Straight Virginia" aficionado. I'm just figuring out what different straight Virginias should taste like. If I'm only going to get one bright Virginia flake, is this a good candidate for me? Should I jump on this? Or, is it a treat for the Virginia connoisseurs?

2 Replies
Ted
 Ted

Famed Member

Hey Joseph, I haven’t smoked it for about nine months, but my recollection is it had a bare minimum of casing, very minor sweetness from it and no discernible flavoring. It gives a true, clean bright Virginia experience. Excellent quality tobacco too. I’m trying to think of others that are as pure tobacco tasting and not much comes to mind in brights, most have a touch to a lot more casing. I don’t think you could go wrong with it to check out brights.

For me though, I tend to reach for Capstan Gold when I’m feeling the urge for an only brights tobacco. The very light citrus like casing enhances the flavors to me, although the Ordained has a touch more tobacco complexity. Of course brights aren’t really a complex tobacco in general. 

I guess to more simply answer your question, it’s a perfect choice as a straight bright Virginia benchmark. 

Joseph

Noble Member

Great! Thanks! one for now, two for later 😎 👍 

Ithian
Estimable Member

Did you guys see the announcement by The Country Squire? It's absolutely fantastic! 🤣 

The tobacco that chooses you! The last run of Presbyterian Ordained, by grace alone, was incredible... so it’s back! These ripe, flue-cured leaves were purposefully elected to produce the perfect Virginia flake. Take sovereign control over your smoking experience by baptizing your chosen briar with Presbyterian Ordained: the perfect burnt-offering for a joyful smoking experience. Bright and zesty, this tobacco is predestined to be a hit!

1 Reply
nach0

Famed Member

They almost convinced me to get next flight to America just to get a tin of this blessed baccy 🙄 🙄 🤣 🤣 

target="_blank"