OHM Turkish Yellow Blend offers the same great blend as our OHM Turkish Red but with a smoother taste. Blended for those looking for a companion throughout the day.

Notes: RYO tobacco. Manufacturer also makes 752° pipe tobacco.

BrandOHM
Manufactured ByInter-Continental Trading USA, Inc.
Blend TypeAmerican
ContentsBurley, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia
Packaging6 ounce bag, 8 ounce bag, 1 pound bag
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Tolerable
2.3
Chrisl0124 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Chrisl0124 (1)
Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

I've been using this tobacco for 6 years to roll my own. This last year, the quality received is extremely dry and the amount of trash, stems, etc is about 15-20 percent of the bag!! I am so frustrated with this issue that I had to leave a bad review.

Purchased From: TobaccoStock.com and Tobacco General.com

NAKBaldron Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
NAKBaldron (5)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

4/5 (5/5 if you take price into account.) Smooth smoke, burns a bit hot, but not enough to cause tongue bite. If you like Turkish tobacco, you’ll love this blend. The flavor is highly consistent throughout the smoke, and very one noted, but that note is excellent. I’ve had better Turkish, and especially blends that add in a bit of oriental, but for the price this by far one of the best tobaccos I’ve had recently. Plan to keep this on hand for daily rotation. When I’m outside and don’t have the time to savor the tobacco properly, this is my go-to blend.

PeterD Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PeterD (91)
Mild Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

...Frankly, this is a fine Blend...and one I have smoked quite a bit over the years...certainly not complex, yet it has its appeal...just a good, plain, smoke... Perhaps not as "refined" as S Gawith, or PS, but very close...

I buy it in 5 lb. poly bags and keep 10 to 15 lbs. stored in the cellar...Can be smoked in any size pipe, although I tend to choose a gp. 4 size and larger most often.

As far as dryness, I do increase the moisture level a bit...but not too much...it is not a shag cut but rather a course mix of ribbon, flakes, etc.

Certainly it won't suit everyone but its a solid performer!

Pipe Used: gp. 4 size and larger