OHM Blue offers the same great blend as our OHM Bold but with a smoother taste. For those that prefer a smooth, all day blend.

Notes: RYO tobacco. Manufacturer also makes 752° pipe tobacco.

BrandOHM
Manufactured ByInter-Continental Trading USA, Inc.
Blend TypeVirginia/Burley
Packaging6 ounce bag, 8 ounce bag, 1 pound bag
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Medium
None Detected, Extremely Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Unnoticeable, Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
1.0
A. Ray Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
A. Ray (1)
Medium Extremely Mild Very Mild Tolerable to Strong

Smells like a Welfare recipient. Tastes like burnt dog hair I would imagine. Not for pipes, but rolling your own cheap cigarettes. If you come across hard times, you're better off smoking dryer lint or your Uncle Ricks' pubes.

Age When Smoked: Apparantly fresh...

Purchased From: Gas Station

Tim A. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tim A. (1)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable

I found it a disappointment. Although it was my 1st pipe tobacco I was hoping for a better taste. Tasted more like a cigarette than pipe tobacco.

Pipe Used: MM Morgan

Still Crazy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Still Crazy (1)
Very Mild None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

Dry, flavorless and totally unrewarding. I've been making my own smokes for about a year, using a PowerMatic II electric roller and Zen Blue (light) tubes. I do prefer a somewhat lighter smoke, but the tubes take care of that. Unlike my regular D&R Vengeur Platinum, this OHM Blue offers absolutely nothing. In the bag, the aroma is strangely similar to the dirty gas station bathrooms I still remember from the '60s. Smoking it reminds me of the ready-made Pall Mall Blue's I used for a few years.

My D&R Venguer Platinum presents a mouthful of rich, smooth flavor with an underlying sweet citrus and an occasional floral note. It has spoiled me for anything else. I was running low, however, and I bought a pound of this OHM on the recommendation of the owner of my local smoke shop.

I tried blending it 25/75 with my D&R, with little negative effect, so I guess the stuff wasn't a total waste of money.

Pipe Used: RYO

Age When Smoked: Fresh, I presume.

Purchased From: Tobacco Express, Katy, TX US