A fantastic premier league super high quality tobacco made using only the finest grade gold leaf Virginia. Totally unique with only the slight Orange smell you get from the purest Virginia.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Full
3.7

The Virginias provide a lot of hay and grass, some sweet and tart citrus, a drop or two of honey, and a pinch of spice. The taste is close to the medium mark, while the strength is a couple of steps less potent. The nic-hit is just short of the center of mild to medium. Won’t bite or get harsh, but does a slight rough edge, and can get a little warm on the tongue if puffed fast. Burns clean and slightly slow due to the cut of the tobacco, but has a very consistent flavor from start to finish. Leaves a little moisture in the bowl, and needs a few relights. Has a decent after taste, and is an all day smoke or a mixer.

-JimInks

StevieB (2024)
Mild to Medium None Detected Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Goldleaf Virginia. I think this is the ultimate blend for a Virginia leaf smoker!

A good proportion of the blend is more like broken flakes rather than ready rubbed, not so big that they need rubbing but still big enough to be identifiable as being from a flake.

The smell is one of the purest/unadulterated Virginia ones that I know of. Very, very grassy.

The smoke is simply full of Virginia flavour. I can't identify any underlying tastes but I get a whopping hay/grass flavour from the Virginia. It's delicious!

I don't get that much nicotine from this, it's mild most of the time with it only becoming medium if it's strained to the point of being uncomfortable on the palate.

Other than when I really stress it the smoke is quite cool in temperature and it doesn't bite me.

The room note is again a full on Virginia one, a good aroma without too much volume of smoke in the room.

This blend has completely shocked me. I was expecting a run of the mill Virginia blend but what I've stumbled across is one of the finest Virginia blends available!

Well done My Smoking Shop, highly recommended.

Pipe Used: Peder Jeppeson

Purchased From: My Smoking Shop

fengbo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fengbo (10)
Mild to Medium None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant

Purchased because of curiosity, forgotten in the warehouse.

Now, we know that it is produced by Germains.

I am a lucky one, because it has been very difficult to buy tobacco from the EU to China in recent years.

It's easy to burn, the smoke is cool, unless I use it too hard. Very natural Virginia tobacco smell. A little sweet, just a supporting role.

Probably the best white bread.

I recommend every original Virginia lover to try.

Pipe Used: Stanwell 37