This is a new mellow, honey-cured blend made from select golden-light Green River tobacco. Its slow curing develops a smooth, pleasantly sweet smoke with a pleasing aroma.

BrandPeretti
Taste
ScottR99 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ScottR99 (14)
Medium to Strong Mild Medium Pleasant

The bag note is a slightly sweet honey scent. It smokes like a good Burley to me, rather than an aromatic. Though it does get hot if you puff too fast. Absolutely no scratchiness or dryness. I could smoke this all day. The only reason I am knocking off a star is because the smoke is pretty thin, and if you try to puff harder for a fuller smoke it warms up fast. But I do very much enjoy it. Just sip it and the flavor is subtle, smooth, 'burley-style' delicious. I uploaded the pic btw, it's a choppy cut, but it is very soft to the touch.

Edited after some more time with this blend. I had to add another star to Highly Recommended. This tobacco is EXCELLENT. Now that I've used a variety of pipes (some pipes yield a more precise flavor profile), I can taste a beautiful complexity of flavors. Don't let the 'Aromatic' category for this fine blend scare you away.

Pipe Used: Meerschaum, LJ Peretti vintage Park Square..

Age When Smoked: Days/Weeks