Notes: This tobacco is part of Mr. B's (Brigham) "D-Series". Reminiscent of one of the world's top brands, this pipe tobacco is a perfect replacement for an established favourite. If you like the famous Dunhill blends, you will appreciate the all new Mr. B's D-Series. "Golden Virginia Flake" is Brigham's offering for Dunhill's "Elizabethan Mixture". Due to French Canadian laws, the tobacco tin features both French and English. "Flocon Blond De Virginie" is simply "Golden Virginia Flake" in French.

BrandMr. B's
Blended ByR.L.Will
Manufactured ByR.L. Will, Bunde, Germany
ProductionRe-release
Strength
Taste
JSponge Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JSponge (1)

I do not have the flare for elegant words. However, I know what I like and what I don't. I am about 3/4 through a tin of this. I had picked it up mainly out of curiosity at my local shop. Having smoked most of the tin, I can say it is not bad. And it was relatively affordable. I certainly would NOT put it at the top of my list, however I will say it was a good tobacco. Flakes were nice and uniform. Moisture seemed to be pretty good. I used both fold and stuff and rubbed out methods. With a bit of drying time, it was a pleasant smoke. A tobacco worth trying if you are a fan of Virginia Flakes.

Pipe Used: Brigham Algonquin (254)

Age When Smoked: Fresh (Less than 1 year)

Purchased From: Keatings Tobacco Shop