Comprised of Virginias, Burleys, and a proprietary tobacco that was especially created by Milan's master blender David Meyer to take our 100th Anniversary aromatic blend to new heights of pipe smoking enjoyment. Smooth and mild, yet rich in flavor, Celebration offers a subtle sweetness on the finish with hints of vanilla, rum, and exotic fruit. The taste and room note will cause your senses to celebrate.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (29926)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

So I decided to try a new aromatic that I had not previously tried. I was looking specifically for a blend with no tongue bite. It seems as though any aromatic I try gives me varying degrees of bite so I contacted Milan to remedy the situation. Renee and David were very kind and referred me to Celebration to try, and I am glad they did.

The pouch note had a delicious mildly sweet essence. The tobacco took an initial light readily and required a fewer than average number of relights. The Burley component added a savory quality, while the Virginias added some sweetness. I did notice the mild Vanilla and Rum notes and they play well with the other tobaccos. I noticed little nicotine, if any at all. No tongue bite! With no harshness, this tobacco smokes clean and cool to the bottom of the bowl.

Everything considered, I was delighted with Celebration and am considering making it my all day smoke. Many thanks to Milan, with the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Highly Recommended!

Pipe Used: Savinelli

Purchased From: Milan Tobacconists

Demosthenes Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Demosthenes (9)

Celebration is a mildly sweet, yet not too sweet mixture. The Burley adds some strength. It takes a light well and stays lit for the most part, with just a few relights needed. This blend has a very satisfying quality and the room note is a winner.

Pipe Used: Peterson