Esoterica Tobacciana Kingsbridge

(2.96)
Produced by the time honored method of hot pressing dark and golden Virginias until jet-black, resulting in a symphony of delicate aromas and exquisite flavors.

Details

Taste

Extremely Mild (Flat) -> Overwhelming

Average Rating

2.96 / 4

Please login to post a review.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews
Feb 23, 2009 Very Mild Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable
Our word!

How did the taste people at Esoterica let this one get by?

I was really excited to smoke this stuff. Whilst dashing along my life wrought with virginia smoking excitement, I was beside myself as I sought to imbue me with the (hopefully) un-tredpidatious excitements of Esoterica's newest and hottest double black masterpiece Kingsbridge!

So, there I was, in my chair. As the wondrous package made itsself beknownst too me we had but a twinge of what was to be. (We being me and my pipe. Stick with it, here, the story is just about to get bitchin.)

As I sliced forth with my plugsword and devoured the vacuum about the tender tobacco bits, it occurred to my tenious, quivering virginia sniffing nostrils that not all was but not a far cry from amiss.

And so, Perchasing a brief stay before my eyes, thought I, my what hunk of moldy crap I see. And doth so a smidgen smite me as to its true identity?

It doth not. (I mean it dothn't, sorry)

Twixt briar lips did I a stuff it, and poke it did I too.

T'wos naught bught one's Imagine's, what make us think it through.

Man, that's some flat tasting tobacco. At least I could borrow your mind long enough to find out that this tobacco is not worth one tenth the time you spent reading this.

At least this was fun to read. Kingsbridge Aint.

T'war a flat tasty black crap.
Mar 25, 2016 Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant to Tolerable
The smell from the bag is a fermented licorice herbal tea like aroma. The grey/black ready rubbed tobacco is coated with plume from the excess moisture. After fully drying it and asking around if it's safe to smoke it, I dare to pack a bowl.

The taste and character is slightly tart, treacle like, fermented and mossy, enhanced by the licorice undertones. A mellow and mild smoke that needs no relight to the bottom.

Overall this Virginia tobacco is too light and too topped for me. This could be a good tobacco for a beginner or even an all day smoke for someone who prefers their Virginia on the light and topped side.

Virginia lover
Jan 28, 2011 Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild Pleasant
I didn't really care for this one too much, I had high hopes having tried various other Esoterica blends and liking them all. This blend struck me as a much lesser version of Blackpool, I felt that the flavors just did not intermingle as well as they did in Blackpool. I had a very small sample of this blend, so my impressions may not be fully developed, but I will probably not come back to it.

target="_blank"