This is a mild yet sweet blend that has a defined taste of Blackberry. Smooth and lasting smoke that will certainly please a crowd. Wonderful room note.

Notes: Blended locally at Ted's.

BrandTed's Pipe Shoppe
Blended ByTed's Own Tobacconists
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringBlackberry
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium, Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium, Extra Full
3.7
IvanRuiz Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
IvanRuiz (4)
Medium Strong Extra Full Extra Strong

This blackberry winter mix is one of my favorite tobaccos of all times. I cannot get enough of this! The tobacco is not too moist and not too dry. The burn is nice and you don't struggle to keep it lit. At first light you get the bold blackberry flavor and it continues through most of the bowl. The last part of the bowl you get a coffee like flavor, specially on the retrohale. At the end of the bowl I rarely have any dottle. The ash is white and clean and I use it to cake my cob pipes. I always keep this in stock and I love going to Ted's pipe shop every chance I get.

The shop is ran by very pleasant people and are always eager to help without any hesitance.

Pipe Used: Cob pipes and Peterson system pipe

Purchased From: Ted's pipe shop

Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (28806)

Very pleasant room note as confirmed by wife and others around us. While this does have a great berry smell, the berry flavoring is not over powering. This tobacco burns very cool, one of the coolest smokes I've had yet. Highly recommended when you're in the mood for something sweet.

Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (28806)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is a blend your spouse or girlfriend will actually want to be around. It has a gentle but very tasty flavor and burns like a champ. The roomnote is one of my wife's favorites.