An unadulterated mixture of six Virginias, dominated by sweet grades from Argentina and Mysore, complemented by a delicately acidic Oriental tobacco.

BrandTimm
Strength
Taste
Flavius Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Flavius (1)

Although I have been visiting this site quite often for some time, this is my first review. So... As I opened the huge bag I felt a pleasant smell of dryed plums and inside I saw a beautiful mixture of light brown to golden tones. Maybe a little wet in my bag, just maybe. I took a pipe and filled it impatiently. Despite the apparent dampness, it ignited easly and remained lit. A cold, light blue smoke surrounded me. It burned well until the end with one or two relights but to my surprise without any moisture in the pipe. I liked this. As for the taste ... I only found the plum aroma very vaguely and maybe only because I wanted to. I felt the classic taste of virginia combined in a pleasant way with the slightly bitter and spicy one of oriental tobacco. I usually smoke aromatics but this is, for me at least, a very good "reset" from the sweet tastes of them. It will definitely be in my rotation.

Pipe Used: Peterson, walnut