Watch City Cigar Justice Mixture

(3.57)
We start with a unique Oriental cavendish tobacco (Not too sweet...and never goopy) And we add a generous dosage of Cyprian Latakia. To finish off we add just a teenie tiny pinch of perique for just because. This is a medium bodied English blend for you Balkan lovers who want a change of pace.

Details

Taste

Extremely Mild (Flat) -> Overwhelming

Average Rating

3.57 / 4

Please login to post a review.
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 Reviews
Sep 08, 2010 Medium Mild Medium Very Pleasant
Okay Ernie Q,you have impressed me!

I really enjoy this compilation and whatever the added "something" is in this blend, I like it! More importantly (to me), is the fact that I get a Balkan style flavor with some nicotine punch. And the blend burns not only sweetly, but cool and dry to boot.
Jan 21, 2015 Mild to Medium None Detected Mild to Medium Pleasant
Sealed Jar from Cellar - 2/2013 batch

Lights and burns with ease from top to bottom. Packs easily as well. Excellent balance of sweet and savory in this blend with high quality cavendish (notes state Oriental Cavendish). Cyprian Latakia is balanced and plays a nice part in the background. As the bowl progresses, smoke is mild to medium in body and has a mild room aroma. Excellent balance that could have easily been taken over my Latakia. Another excellent blend from Watch City.

Pipe Used: Bessai Chubby Bent Rhodesian
PurchasedFrom: Watch City
Age When Smoked: 2 Years
May 12, 2010 Medium Mild to Medium Medium to Full Pleasant
I would group this wonderful blend with Blatter & Blatter Reserve, Uhle's Bishops Move and Murdock's Pipe. The gentle sweetness seems perfectly woven into the blend. Reviewer Tantric notes that Justice Mixture is steam blended and for my taste that takes the edges off the announcement of 'Here's the topping'. It is less sweet then Blatter Reserve and now with the Canadian Tobacco tax only a fraction of the cost. It has the richness of Murdocks and Uhle's and is a click sweeter than both. Very smooth and consistant top to bottom. Complex enough to sit with and happy to take on a walk with the lawn mower. I have tossed far too many samples that I care to admit and this Justice Mixture is a keeper. Note: The secret ingredient is the cavendished oriental. ErnieQ says Justice Mixture is Watch City's bestseller and utilizes his entire production of this special oriental. While there are many oriental + cav blends as far as I can discover this is the only cavendised oriental on the market.
Apr 09, 2006 Mild to Medium None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant
I like this blend. I'd like to try it with just a little more Perique, but that's just me. The Latakia and Oriental Cavendish are combined perfectly for a great any-time smoke. And my wife's nose doesn't curl as much as with other Latakia blends! Justice Mixture is a cool and comfortable smoke, and there is a complete lack of tongue bite. Like the other Watch City blends I've tried, it packs easily and burns well. The flavor is smooth and pleasant, and the smoke it thick enough to entertain my weird visual fixation with pipe smoking. This is another one I'll be ordering in the future. I'd recommend this particularly to folks wanting to move away from aromatics and expand their horizons.
Nov 08, 2005 Strong Strong Full Pleasant to Tolerable
I am proud to say that this mixture was made for me. The amazing Ernie at Watch City Cigar worked with me for months to develop just the right Balkan mix. This is one of my two "go to" blends. I smoke this from morning until night and I am never disappointed nor do I ever grow tired of it. I think it is better than any Balkan I have smoked, and I have been smoking pipes for thirty years. Enjoy it.
Aug 14, 2007 Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable
I found this to be a very enjoyable smoke. It has a perfect amount of latakia for me and this blend reminds me of a perfected version of Middletons Walnut. I wish I had bought more while I was right there in the store.
Sep 13, 2005 Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant
Wow!!!Does this stuff smell awesome in the pouch! Justice Mixture is a medium balkan with the perfect touch of cavendish.It lights easily and has a sweet and nutty flavor with a fantastic room note.It would be perfect for someone who needs a crowd pleaser but does'nt want to sacrifice rich flavor,or for an aromatic smoker who wants to experiment with english mixtures without the heaviness usually associated with them. J.M. will have a permenant place in my rotation and is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * * * * * Give this one a try,I think you'll be more than pleased, prep
Jul 31, 2005 Medium Mild Medium to Full Pleasant
This is a medium bodied english blend for Balkan lovers and i'am one.An exceptionally dark, smells Good. Oriental Cavendish and Cyprian Latakia,and Perique a smooth, rich, calming Balkan blend stay all the way down to the bottom of the bowl,No bite .I like it, .It packs well and lights easily aroma in the room smells good . is clearly that of a Balkan blend. If you like " slightly dark sweet note Balkan Blends" this is for you.on opening the Pouch smells delightfully, and cool smoking . soft enough and the flavor stay with thougout the bowl. but I find it a delightful and just enjoy smoke for all times of the day. I well gave it 3 star

target="_blank"