Super Value Vanilla Cavendish

(2.23)
Super Value Vanilla is an easy-burning, smooth-smoking blend of mild tobaccos with a pleasant vanilla aroma.
Notes: Dream Castle/Super Value pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

Details

Taste

Extremely Mild (Flat) -> Overwhelming

Average Rating

2.23 / 4

Please login to post a review.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 Reviews
Feb 19, 2019 Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant
This is not a bad blend. The vanilla is mild, the tobaccos are allowed to peek through. Dry it out a bit before you load and light and you will be rewarded with a somewhat sweet, mild smoke. Certainly worth keeping around for those times when deciding what to smoke is a problem.
Dec 21, 2012 Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant
Was given a bag of this. Very moist. Some people will want to dry it. Bite isn't bad, but keeping it lit without drying can be tricky. Very sticky. Solid vanilla flavor, not much else. Overall a decent, but cheap tobacco. The wife really likes the smell, which is a plus (Got an extra star just for that 😀 ) Not a great tobacco, but it's ok and I think it will blend with something else pretty well.
Aug 04, 2009 Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant
I also got this in a free pouch from a order I got. I kind of like it it's not bad I smoke it in a corn cob. It is a little wet in the pouch you may want to let it air dry for a little bit. I like the Vanilla that I smell and can really taste after the first light. I had no real problem keeping the pipe lit as I do some times being a new pipe smoker. The room note was nice, If you walk out and then walk back in about ten min. later you can smell the sweetness in the air still and I kind of like that. I only smoke tobacco that has a good room note in my place the others I smoke on my little deck. I liked it I'm happy that I got it for nothing as a freebee so I will enjoy my 1.5 oz and maybe get a bit more just to have on hand to make my place stink good..
Apr 08, 2023 Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant
This is a good tobacco for those who are on a budget it is a very good tobacco overall and it is better then captain black (see my review about captain black to compare) it does get goopy at times but other then that there is nothing that bad about it
Pipe Used: Several
Aug 25, 2009 Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant
For most people this will not be an all day long smoke. It's fairly sweet and smoking more than one or two bowls a day will start to get to you. Unlike others who have reviewed this tobacco I found no bite at all but there was a rather unpleasant sent in the nose after more than two bowls a day. It's nice to have around if you don't smoke too much of it. I've only just cellared a few half pint jars and will update in six months to a year on any changes. If you like Vanillas it can't hurt to have a pouch laying around just don't overdo it or the taste will start to change on you.
May 29, 2006 Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant
I'm in a bine here.If this makes sense, this stuff tastes good about the first 5 or 6 bowls, and then it tends to start tasting very pungent, and not like that of the other vanillas i've tried. I'm new at pipe smoking, and only 18 years old, but I know my pipes to say the least. When I first got a pouche of this, I was in shock and felt it to be the best blend ever made.That is until I tried the smokers pride vanilla cavendish.This stuff is so very moist, and almost resembles that of a fine pinch of Skoal Vanilla Long Cut. If you are a firm believer in aromatics and can't live without vanilla, try it but don't say I didn't recommend Smoker's Pride to all of you.

target="_blank"