La Volute is the latest Belgian treat from Vincent Manil. With a similar profile to La Brumeuse, La Volute is cut in a much different crumble cake manner that gives a slower longer lasting burn that allows subtle nuances in the leaf to shine through!

BrandTabac Manil
2.0
Tomcat Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tomcat (111)
Medium None Detected Medium Strong

Tabac Manil- La Volute This Belgium grown Burley is very different than anything I have smoked in a pipe . It has a lot of flavor for sure . Floral and vegative and nutty with an underlying sweetness . It smells a lot like a cigar even though I am on the front porch . The aftertaste lingers quite a bit . I would dedicate a briar or corncob as I suspect it will ghost . I would smoke it as the last bowl of the evening also . Remarkable for an all natural tobacco . The burn is great and will last a long time . There are a lot of weird round stems to pick out but you get a lot of tobacco . I have enjoyed It at times and sometimes not so much .nic is not too much , shy of medium . This is one I think you would have to try if you like cigars . Two stars for me . I was expecting something closer to Burley than cigar .