Radfords Luxury Blend pipe tobacco is blended from the finest Virginia and burley tobaccos with added Latakia for that true English style flavour and aroma.

BrandRadfords
Very Pleasant, Tolerable
London Lawyer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
London Lawyer (1)
Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Absolutely fantastic smoke!.I smoked over 80 different blends in my pipe smoking career but never found the one which got me so addicted to it.Been smoking it every day as my last smoke of the evening .

The aroma of the tobacco has a strong cinnamon smell and this taste comes through the smoke .The Latakia is not heavy and plays out well with the burley .Its premium tobacco which l buy in bulk every week .The after taste is lovely ,you just find it heavenly and as l said before I have smoked many blends but this has something magical about it .Definitely,recommend to all Latakia smokers but not a bomb in any way .Its become my favourite after discovering it so late in my life !

Pipe Used: Dunhill

Age When Smoked: 49

Purchased From: My smoke shop

Similar Blends: Darbar Dunhill , Germains Original Latakia.

StevieB (1973)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium Tolerable

Radford's - Luxury Blend.

It's been cut rather coarse, there's more brown than black, it smells pastoral and raw, being from bulk it has a good moistness to it.

The smoke has a rather bucolic, rustic, flavour. The Burley takes responsibility for this, giving a 'whack' of ruggedness! The Latakia works well alongside it, matching the Burley with the expected smokiness. Being fair, I find the Virginia isn't as accountable for flavour as these two. It fills out the quantity of smoke, but I can't say I taste grass, hay, citrus, etc. Although I enjoy the flavour I can't say the same for the physicalities of it. I find it doesn't take much to make it creep quite high in temperature.

Nicotine: above medium. Room-note: quite heady.

Luxury Blend? A decent smoke but not a remarkable one. Recommended: