The beautiful copper-colored jewelery box with Christmas balls matches the winter and Christmas season. And even the content says nothing but: Christmas can come!

A black cavendish, Virginia, burley and broken flake tobacco image is the bed of winter flavors of orange, cinnamon, nougat and cardamom. All in all, a delicious, sweet delicacy.

BrandRattray
Taste
RandoloBrandybuck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RandoloBrandybuck (16)
Very Mild Very Strong Mild Very Pleasant

I got a sample of this tobacco. Hence I can not say a lot about tin note, cut and color of the blend. What I had in my baggie smelled mostly like orange... and yeah knowing that it's sauced with nougat, I would say, I smell nougat too. Tobacco or other aromas are very faint and not detectable to my nose. The cut is a nice mixture, the colors are medium brown from VA and burly and black from the black cavendish.

The taste is sweet, orangy and if smoked slowly, really has nougat cinnamon and cardamom notes. Nice! Black Canvendish is also very present at first. In the middle of the pipe a mild Virginia taste starts to take over. Tends to burn quite, hot but no risk of tongue burn even if pushed. Burns a little fast but not crazy fast. Still not so easy to keep lit.

Anyway it's a quite delicious aromatic even though I don't love Black Cavendish. Smokers who love aros will probably love this holiday blend.

Pipe Used: MM filtered, Vauen Auenland filtered