For connoisseurs with the highest demands, grandiose tobaccos were composed for this Leonardo blend: two sorts of black cavendish, brown cavendish and three different Virginias were refined with a touch of hand-ground burley flake. This results in a delicate, sweetish-deep and creamy aroma with a breathtaking scent of coffee, chocolate and vanilla.

Notes: White tin with the famous Vitruvian man.

BrandSavinelli
Blended ByKohlhase and kopp
Manufactured ByKohlhase and kopp
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCaramel, Cocoa / Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla
CutMixture
Strength
Taste
Full
3.8
Skoma Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Skoma (27)
Mild Medium to Strong Full Very Pleasant

Here we have a nice one blended by Kohlhase & Kopp! A mixture heavy on black cavebdish but still full bodied enough for me to enjoy. Easy to smoke, just if you dip to fast it becomes a little bitey. The taste is of sweet and creamy coffe sometimes with a little rough undertone in it. It reminds me of a sweeter and sometimes a little spicier version of Vauen´s Horst Lichter espresso Tabak. Highly recomended for the aromatic smoker that´s tired of all the fruity blends and is heading for something different.

Pipe Used: various

Similar Blends: Vauen - Horst Lichter Espresso Tabak.

RandoloBrandybuck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RandoloBrandybuck (2)
Mild Very Strong Full Pleasant

Dear Leonardo,

I bought a can of you from a very good friend of my mine who works at a tobacco store and thus he is my tobacco dealer. I told him, "When are you at the store? I need a chocolate tobacco."

I wanted to enter the world of aromatics and the idea of a fruity tobacco did not appeal to me as much as a chocolate/vanilla saucing.

So we met at the store and you were recommended to me. Your tin kinda scared me off. "This is a hundred gramm. I never had a hundred gramm. How am I supposed to smoke this much tobacco?"

But I bought you because you smelled really good (your can is not air tight) and it's not easy to find good tobaccos in Austria because we don't have that many.

You are beautiful, yellow and black stripes, here and there a piece of rubbed flake. Your smell is of vanilla and also something floral or fruity maybe raspberry. But this is only what my brain can identify, my nose smells more than just that. You have a very strong and mellow tin aroma that lacks actual tobacco smell.

I let you dry a bit before packing a pipe. When packing it I didn't rub you out, which I think was a mistake. Some of your pieces were too big and hard so you were hard to light and keep going. You was actually an inconvenient smoke at times. To be fair, I am only at the beginning of my pipe journey which started 3 months ago.

The taste of your smoke was... surprisingly sour (must have been your Cavendish) but besides that a good taste. Your topping was still very present but as an equal player next to the many tasty tobaccos inside of you. I got carried away and smoked 3 pipes of you, which resulted in an aching head the next day.

I think I can get used to your sour taste and learn to smoke you with less effort. Then I will want to have you constantly. Now I crave for you every other day.

Yours truly, Randolo

Pipe Used: Germanus Briar Poker

Ernstlbert Hegersbacher Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ernstlbert Hegersbacher (17)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

a delicious aromatic with a astounding room note, your wife's gonna love it as long as she is into sweets and chocolate

a very beautiful mixture that comes in a beautiful tin, easy to pack , light and smoke. some relights might be necessary.

as with most chocolate and coffee flavoured aromatics the smell of the aforementioned aromas is more prevalent than their actual taste. taste-wise i mostly get smooth caramel with a nice hint of vanilla. through the middle of the bowl some hints of coffe are noticeable but stay in the background.

all in all a nice evening smoke for lovers of caramel toffee and aromatic tobaccos

very enjoyable with a cup of coffee!

Pipe Used: Molina Churchwarden

Age When Smoked: fresh from the tin

Purchased From: Schwarzenbohler Otmar e.U.

my_fahmi Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
my_fahmi (2)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

this is underrated tobacco tin. not so much moisture, tends to dry out. my wife ( never smoke ) love this aroma, The best aromatic from Kohlhase and kopp, the bowl is hot quickly if it is not used to breathing slowly, too slowly easily extinguishes, this tobacco is enjoyed when it is really calm.

not recommended for beginner.

Pipe Used: Swiss Bent Pipe, Falcon Pipe

Age When Smoked: 8 month

Purchased From: tokopedia.com

Similar Blends: W.O. Larsen - Signature Vintage Mixture.