Formally known as Vanilla Maple. Beautiful bright Virginia grades are blended with our natural cavendish and dark sun cured tobaccos from Brazil. The mild and sweet Vanilla Maple aroma, in combination with top grades, gives you an outstanding tobacco blend.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
Taste
3.4
Thunderbucket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Thunderbucket (4)

Decent and tasty... swear there's some whisky in there, nice smoke. Using the frank method and it stays lit the whole pipe. Toungue bite if your huffing it otherwise is great.

Jan 2018 Update: this is now one of my favourite tobaccos, after learning how this likes to be packed and which of my pipes it prefers... its bliss!

Pipe Used: MM, Brigham

Age When Smoked: Dried for 1/2 hour

Purchased From: River city cigar

Wasase Doxtator Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Wasase Doxtator (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

It passed the Misse's test, she loves it and I thourouly enjoy it myself. I find it very mellow and smooth just the thing to wind down with.

Purchased From: Baracoa Tobacconist 173 Wharncliffe rd S London ON

kevinNAL Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kevinNAL (3)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

i really dont know about this one, thought it would have more flavoring but its still good, more of like a natural sweetness, really smooth with no tongue bite.....but the one downfall is that at first light it does remind a tad bit of a high quality Canadian cigarette a bit witch i quit a year ago so kinda grosses me out, or maybe its the Brazilian tobacco....there is like a sweet note but has some woodsy, leaf mildew musk in the background of that one sweet note, but its kinda in the background, and more in the room note when it enters my nose than the taste... weird at first but becomes almost an acquired taste i found, other than that the taste profile is more of like a morning smoke but its still got some fullness or body or something to it. so i crave this smoke right after a big dinner, I light my pipe and pair this with a good strong coffee and desert....just not sure if those cravings will stay once its gone from my cellar. good but not all what i expected.

Pipe Used: MM corncob, Brigham voyageur

Age When Smoked: brand new

Purchased From: lockerby confectionery

Similar Blends: n/a.

Reviewer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Reviewer (19)

This is some nice stuff. Smells great. Not much of a taste when smoking which I also liked. Lights easy and burns well. Always smoked this from my Brigham pipe with and without the maple distillator which was great either way. Got nice compliments from people when I was out with my family on a nature trail walk. Its worth trying out. I buy it a few times a year. Good stuff.

Pipe Used: Brigham 2 dot

Smokey Cloudjumper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Smokey Cloudjumper (1)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This blend smells like a pancake breakfast out of the bag which was really nice but it was a bit too wet for me. After drying it out, a lot, I was able to keep a bowl lit almost all the way to the end. I found this blend is more enjoyable outside on a cool crisp day than inside and it was easy to enjoy multiple bowls in a row. I noticed notes of maple syrup and toasted nuts with the occasional hint of vanilla. The aftertaste was somewhere between tolerable and pleasant and it made my beard smell like a smoky maple syrup. While I don’t hate this blend I don’t really love it either, it smoked well but didn’t really stand out compared to other blends I enjoy. I’m Canadian and I smoked it during winter here but it still lacked something that would evoke nostalgic feelings of winters past. Would I recommend this to a friend?... Probably not since there are so many other great blends to try and so little time to smoke them all!

Pipe Used: Missouri Meerschaum Cob Pipe

Purchased From: Tobacco Outlet

Similar Blends: Sutliff - Vanilla Maple #131.