Formally known as Vanilla Maple. Beautiful bright Virginia grades are blended with our natural cavendish and dark sun cured tobaccos from Brazil. The mild and sweet Vanilla Maple aroma, in combination with top grades, gives you an outstanding tobacco blend.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
Taste
Wasase Doxtator Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Wasase Doxtator (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

It passed the Misse's test, she loves it and I thourouly enjoy it myself. I find it very mellow and smooth just the thing to wind down with.

Purchased From: Baracoa Tobacconist 173 Wharncliffe rd S London ON

Thunderbucket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Thunderbucket (4)

Decent and tasty... swear there's some whisky in there, nice smoke. Using the frank method and it stays lit the whole pipe. Toungue bite if your huffing it otherwise is great.

Jan 2018 Update: this is now one of my favourite tobaccos, after learning how this likes to be packed and which of my pipes it prefers... its bliss!

Pipe Used: MM, Brigham

Age When Smoked: Dried for 1/2 hour

Purchased From: River city cigar

Reviewer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Reviewer (17)

This is some nice stuff. Smells great. Not much of a taste when smoking which I also liked. Lights easy and burns well. Always smoked this from my Brigham pipe with and without the maple distillator which was great either way. Got nice compliments from people when I was out with my family on a nature trail walk. Its worth trying out. I buy it a few times a year. Good stuff.

Pipe Used: Brigham 2 dot