TobaccoPipes.com

FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Pineapple, Rum
Where to Buy TobaccoPipes.com
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Full
Montman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Montman (1)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild Pleasant

Nice, pleasant, mild, pouch note - of pineapple and coconut, and maybe a little rum. Moist, just the way I like aromatics, but lit and burned just fine without drying. Sweet on the tip of the tongue - and there's a mild taste of pineapple in the sweetness. Flavor is very mild. Too mild. Wish it were stronger/fuller and had a clear rum flavor. As it is, I wasn’t sure I tasted any rum at all. Aroma is nice but nothing special. Room note is the same. Lost most of it's flavor near the end. I’ve seen this tobacco before, and even though I like aromatics, I didn’t think “Pina Colada” would be a good flavor for a pipe tobacco. Then I realized that rum is a great tobacco flavor – and a good rum flavor with a sweet pineapple/coconut note might be pretty good. Unfortunately, that isn’t what this is. It’s not a bad smoke and others may like it, but it won’t become a favorite of mine. I’ll smoke what I’ve got, but probably won’t purchase any more. Two and three quarter stars.

Pipe Used: MM Cob

Purchased From: TobaccoPipes.com

Jason h. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jason h. (51)
Mild Medium Full Very Pleasant

This is a great tasting, smelling tobacco. I cant say enough about it. Its very sweet, in fact it might be one of the sweetest tobaccos I have tried. The room not is outstanding, and it doesnt seem to want to bite at all. I bought this on a whim, and I with out a doubt buy more! Thanks Sutliff, you seem to have the answers for everything good! BTW, this is definitely a summer time kind of baccy, but good anytime.

Pipe Used: Stanwell 113

Galacticresidue Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Galacticresidue (1)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I do wish the rum was more present in the blend, however as it is now is actually really good. It has a very nice coconut fragrance and is smooth as well as mellow. I don’t get much if any pineapple( which is probably for the best) more coconut and slight rum. I didn’t think I would like the blend, but I actually recommend giving it a try!

Pipe Used: Dr. Grabow Regal billiard